Terms of Service:
All bookings made for paid services offer the options of making a deposit, or the full payment due in advance. Your session will be delivered at the date and time of your booking, unless otherwise agreed. Clients can reschedule or cancel their appointments online up to, but not after 36 hours before the appointment. In the event that a booking is cancelled by the client within 36 hours of their appointment, or where a client fails to attend their appointment without cancellation for any reason, the standard deposit value for that booking type will be deducted from any refund due. While every effort will be made to reschedule appointments when requested, this cannot be guaranteed. Deposits are transferable to a new appointment only for the client who made the original booking, and only where at least 12 hours notice before the original booking has been given. Please note that failure to fill in and submit all needed information in the booking form may result in your appointment having to be rescheduled, as you may lose your preferred appointment if the needed information is not received. For tarot readings, please keep your message as brief as possible, including only as many questions as can be reasonably answered within the reading ordered. For example, I suggest a maximum of 2 questions for a 30-minute reading. Skype bookings can only be fulfilled via the Skype Name and email you provide at the time of the booking. It is your responsibility to ensure that the details you provide to facilitate a Skype connection are accurate. I will then request to connect with you on Skype some time prior to your appointment. You then only need to accept my request. Telephone sessions and readings are available for UK landline and mobile numbers only. Whichever way we connect, I will call you. You will receive a second reminder by email approximately 24 hours prior to your appointment.
By booking a tarot reading or coaching session, you are agreeing to the above terms. When you book a coaching session, you also agree to the terms of our coaching agreement, which can be viewed here. As a registered practitioner member of the Complementary Medical Association (CMA), John McVey is bound by their Code of Ethics, which can be viewed here.
Additional Notes for coaching clients – For the coaching to be as successful as possible:
- Your intent to change and desire for change will be serious.
- You will make every effort to ensure You are at your peak mental, physical and emotional state for each Session.
- You are ready to work and receive feedback. You are willing to try new ways of learning, be honest and open, keep to your commitments and inform your coach immediately when things are not working for you.
- You are willing to explore, challenge and change thoughts, feelings and actions that you recognise as self-defeating.
- You understand your coach will be focused on you and your best interests as a whole, not just your goals.
- You are willing to give the coach the benefit of the doubt and wholeheartedly try new concepts or different ways of doing/approaching things.
- You recognise the value and worth of yourself and the investment you are making in your personal development.
- You understand the need to plan the relationship ending in advance to allow for a degree of closure and wrap-up.
Thank you for agreeing to the above terms, as it helps to keep my service to you smooth, and the energy for readings and coaching sessions pure. I’m really looking forward to connecting with you soon. Bright Blessings, John